221 West 13th Street
Riviera Beach, FL 33404
Phone: (561) 842-5234
Club Director: Anthony Talton
Monday – Friday from 2 – 8 p.m.
Summer, winter and spring breaks, teacher planning days
Monday – Friday from 7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Friday 2 p.m. – 12 a.m.
- $30 annual membership fee for school year
- Affordable fees for extended programs (summer/spring/winter)
- Nominal fees for transportation
- Scholarships available
- Total membership: 881
- 55% boys, 45% girls
- 92% African American, 1% White, 5% multiracial and 2% other
- 84% of the youth served live in non-traditional or single parent households
- 72% live in households with annual income less than $30,000
- 71% of Club members qualify for free or reduced lunch at school
- 2 game rooms, technology center, library, kitchen/snack bar, guidance and leadership room, arts & crafts, science lab, gymnasium, dance studio, music (piano) room, and outdoor play areas.
- 22,500 square feet
Boys & Girls Clubs of Palm Beach County works to help youth of all backgrounds develop the qualities needed to become responsible citizens and leaders. The Club offers daily access to a broad range of programs in six core areas: character and leadership development; education and career development; health and life skills; the arts; sports and fitness; and technology.
- 21st Century Programs- Academic Enrichment
- Arts and crafts
- Character Education
- College and Career Readiness programs
- Computer and Technology Education
- Cultural Arts
- Daily homework help
- Daily inside and outside recreation
- Dance Classes
- Financial Literacy
- Gardening Program
- Health and Wellness
- Leadership Programs
- Piano Classes
- Sports & Fitness
- STEM Programs and Robotics
- Summer reading Program
- Summer/Spring/Winter Camps
- Tutoring with certified teachers
“We love the family nights! It’s fantastic that the Club cares about the kids AND their families. We love the Max!”