As a volunteer, you help brighten the future of Club Kids. That is why; our volunteers are called Future Makers. Individuals and groups that want to make a positive impact and provide an enriching experience for our members are welcome. No task is too small, nor unimportant.
NOTE: Court-ordered community service is not allowed.
- Artist Extraordinaire – provide opportunities for kids to create masterpieces.
- Entertainment Liaison – teach dance, singing, theater, music, etc.
- Movement Coach – assist in physical activities, sports, and games.
- Tutor- assist members with homework.
- Greeter – provide assistance for the arrival and departure of all members, volunteers, parents, and guests.
- Future Maker – general volunteering, provide assistance where needed in any of the departments.
How to Volunteer
Our mentoring program serves low income, minority adolescents attending the lowest performing Title I middle schools and high schools. This afterschool program takes place in Boys & Girls Clubs in Delray Beach, West Palm Beach, Riviera Beach, Wellington, and Belle Glade. Using a group-mentoring format, community mentors are paired with staff mentors and matched to mentee groups according to their personal and professional interests and mentee interests. The goals of our adult mentor-guided mentee-led activities and discussions are to positively impact mentee self-esteem, academic performance, avoidance of risky behaviors and planning a future that includes high school graduation, post-secondary education, productive careers, and healthy adult lives.
Corporate or group projects
We have plenty of opportunities. Some companies we currently work with through corporate volunteerism projects are The Breakers Palm Beach, Old Navy, The Gap, Lexis Nexis, FPL, Office Depot, Wells Fargo, and more.
We look forward to welcoming you as a Boys & Girls Club Future Maker!
For more information, please fill out the form below or email Volunteercoordinator@bgcpbc.org or call 561.683.3287 .