A happy future
is a promise we
Although each Boys & Girls Club has its own qualities that make it special, we’re unified by our commitment to these four tenets:
- Ensure a safe place for youth to learn and grow
- Nurture ongoing relationships with caring adult professionals
- Offer life-enhancing programs and character development experiences
- Create hope and opportunity
Our Mission & Vision
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Palm Beach County strive to enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens.
Relying on the dedication of our personnel, both paid and volunteer, and the efficient use of facilities, the Boys & Girls Clubs provide quality programs with a special emphasis on disadvantaged youth regardless of race, creed, or socioeconomic background. To achieve this vision, the organization works to strengthen its diversity by actively involving local communities and other youth service agencies in providing needed services to youth.
A Boys & Girls Club Provides:
A safe place to learn and grow …
Ongoing relationships with caring adult professionals …
Life-enhancing programs and character development experiences …
Hope and opportunity …
- I believe in God and the right to worship according to my own faith and religion.
- I believe in America, the American way of life, the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights.
- I believe in fair play, honesty, and sportsmanship.
- I believe in my Boys & Girls Club which stands for these things.
Founded in 1971, Boys & Girls Clubs of Palm Beach County is a not-for profit youth development organization dedicated to promoting the educational, vocational, health leadership and character of boys and girls in a safe, nurturing environment. The Clubs provide more than a safe, fun and constructive alternative to being home alone – they offer a variety of award-winning developmental programs to help youth build skills, self-esteem and values during critical periods of growth. The thirteen Boys & Girls Clubs throughout Palm Beach County serve more than 8,000 children ages 6-18.