1100 S.W. Avenue G.
Belle Glade, FL 33430
Phone: (561) 993-8805
Club Director: Jarius Gilliam
Monday – Friday: 2 – 6 p.m.
School break locations may vary, but are usually hosted at several of Glades area school based club sites each year.
- $30 annual membership fee for school year
- Affordable fees for extended programs (summer/spring/winter)
- Scholarships available
- Total membership: 210
- 53% are boys and 47% are girls
- 95% are African-American and 5% are other race
- 88% live in households with annual income less than $30,000
- 78% live in single parent or non-traditional households
- 83% qualify for free or reduced lunch at school
- Six school based sites including: Belle Glade Elementary, Glade View Elementary, Pioneer Park Elementary, Gove Elementary, Canal Point Elementary(in Canal Point), and Rosenwald Elementary(in South Bay.)
- Cafeteria, gymnasium, outdoor play areas, technology centers, Rent-A-Center Library, basketball courts, arts & crafts, prevention-based program rooms.
Boys & Girls Clubs of Palm Beach County works to help youth of all backgrounds develop the qualities needed to become responsible citizens and leaders. The Club offers daily access to a broad range of programs in six core program areas: character and leadership development; education and career development; health and life skills; the arts; sports and fitness; and technology.
- 21st Century Programs-Academic Enrichment
- Arts & Crafts
- Character Education
- Computer and Technology Education
- Cultural Arts
- Daily homework help
- Daily inside and outside recreation
- Dancing Classes
- Health and Wellness
- Leadership Programs
- Prevention programs
- Sports & Fitness
- Summer/Spring/Winter camps
- Tutoring with certified teachers
“We love the Glades Boys & Girls Clubs. They don’t just take care of the kids, they help take care of the families by offering us scholarships, seminars, and special events.”