Help guide your clients' giving.
Boys & Girls Clubs of America (BGCA) has a long history of inspiring and enabling all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens. BGCA is uniquely positioned to make a difference in the lives of America’s disadvantaged youth and to be effective in achieving its mission of helping kids.
We recognize philanthropic, financial and estate goals are developed through trusted relationships and we encourage donors and interested individuals to consult with their professional advisors in the design of their estate plans.
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Palm Beach County is the local affiliate of BGCA. In an effort to assist estate planning professionals in their valuable work, we can assist you in the following ways:
- Providing sample bequest language for BGCPBC to ensure that your client’s wishes are realized. Tax ID and other pertinent information are also available.
- Providing the procedures for making gifts of stock either outright or to fund a charitable gift.
- Providing information on our gift acceptance policies covering gifts of appreciated property, insurance beneficiary designation, and gifts of retirement plans.
- Creating detailed, personalized gift illustrations of planned giving vehicles. Using our software, the illustration can be customized to your client’s needs showing various estate planning options.
- Forwarding brochures reflecting all of the planned giving opportunities.
- Partnering to conduct financial and estate planning seminars.
- Providing access to GiftLaw, our weekly e-newsletter for professionals, which contains valuable current information about letter rulings and case reviews.
- Providing access to GiftLaw Pro online tax resource for advisors. GiftLaw Pro is an online comprehensive charitable giving and tax information service, with over 15,000 linked websites. It is updated regularly to give professional advisors all of the latest gift planning information and access to Private Letter Rulings, Revenue Rulings, Code and Regulations, tax court cases and other key gift planning materials.
- Meeting with you and your clients to discuss various planned giving options, including endowment gifts.
For more information about this or any other planned giving service, please contact us at (561) 683-3287 or email@example.com
Receive Payments for Life
And Help Support the Boys & Girls Clubs of Palm Beach County
With a Boys & Girls Club Charitable Gift Annuity, you donate cash or stock to us and we, in return, provide you fixed annual payments for life. The part of your donation that remains after your lifetime supports our programs. Contact us for a personalized illustration of how a gift annuity can benefit you.
|Age 55 – 4.0%||Age 75 – 5.8%|
|Age 60 – 4.4%||Age 80 – 6.8%|
|Age 65 – 4.7%||Age 85 – 7.8%|
|Age 70 – 5.1%||Age 90+ – 9.0%|