1321 Martin Luther King Blvd.
South Bay, FL 33493
Phone: (561) 993-8916
Club Director: Carneisha Caple
Monday – Friday 2 – 6 p.m.
School break locations may vary, but are usually hosted at several of Glades area school based club sites each year.
- $30 annual membership fee for school year
- Affordable fees for extended programs (summer/spring/winter)
- Nominal fees for transportation
- Total membership: 162
- 41% are boys and 59% are girls
- 84% are African-American, 11% are Hispanic and 5% are multiracial
- 81% live in single parent or non-traditional homes
- 84% live in households with annual income less than $30,000
- 76% qualify for free or reduced lunch at school
- Six school based sites including: Belle Glade Elementary, Glade View Elementary, Pioneer Park Elementary, Gove Elementary, Canal Point Elementary (in Canal Point), and Rosenwald Elementary(in South Bay.)
- Cafeteria, gymnasium, outdoor play areas, technology centers, Rent-A-Center Library, basketball courts, arts & crafts, prevention-based program rooms.
Boys & Girls Clubs of Palm Beach County works to help youth of all backgrounds develop the qualities needed to become responsible citizens and leaders. The Club offers daily access to a broad range of programs in six core program areas: character and leadership development; education and career development; health and life skills; the arts; sports and fitness; and technology.
- 21st Century Programs-Academic Enrichment
- Arts & Crafts
- Character Education
- Computer and Technology Education
- Cultural Arts
- Daily homework help
- Daily inside and outside recreation
- Dancing Classes
- Health and Wellness
- Leadership Programs
- Prevention programs
- Sports & Fitness
- Summer/Spring/Winter camps
- Tutoring with certified teachers
“The Boys & Girls Club keep my kids out of trouble and in a safe area. The staff at the Club have taught my kids good values and shown them positive role models. I am very grateful.”