1000 S.E. Avenue G.
Belle Glade, FL 33430
Phone: (561) 993-8747
Club Director: Irene Rodriguez
Monday – Friday 2 – 6 p.m.
School break locations may very, but are usually hosted at several of Glades area school based club sites each year.
- $30 annual membership fee for school year
- Affordable fees for extended programs (summer/spring/winter)
- Nominal fees for transportation
- Scholarships available
- Total membership: 276
- 51% are boys and 49% are girls
- 25% African-American, 62% Hispanic, 4% Caucasian and 8% are Multiracial
- 74% live in households with annual income less than $30,000
- 54% live in single parent or non-traditional households
- 94% of our Club members qualify for free or reduced lunch at school
- Six school based sites including: Belle Glade Elementary, Glade View, Pioneer Park, Gove, Canal Point (in Canal Point), and Rosenwald (in South Bay.)
- Cafeteria, gymnasium, outdoor play areas, technology centers, Rent-A-Center Library, basketball courts, arts & crafts, prevention-based program rooms.
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Palm Beach County works to help youth of all backgrounds develop the qualities needed to become responsible citizens and leaders. The Club offers daily access to a broad range of programs in six core program areas: character and leadership development; education and career development; health and life skills; the arts; sports and fitness; and technology.
- 21st Century Programs-Academic Enrichment
- Arts & Crafts
- Character Education
- Computer and Technology Education
- Cultural Arts
- Daily homework help
- Daily inside and outside recreation
- Dancing Classes
- Health and Wellness
- Leadership Programs
- Prevention programs
- Sports & Fitness
- Summer/Spring/Winter camps
- Tutoring with certified teachers
“As a grandmother and legal guardian of four children, I need all the help I can get! I most appreciate the Boys & Girls Club at Gove for teaching my kids about healthy living, being good citizens, and helping others.”