Boys & Girls Clubs of Palm Beach County is providing notice to the community of its intent to submit nine proposals to the Florida Department of Education to establish a 21st Century Community Learning Centers Program (21st CCLC) at the following sites:
- Max M. Fisher Boys & Girls Clubs, which will serve Dr. Mary McCleod Bethune Elementary, Washington Elementary, John F. Kennedy Middle School, and Howell L. Watkins Middle Schools.
- Florence De George Boys & Girls Club, which will serve Northboro Elementary, Westward Elementary, Northmore Elementary, and Roosevelt Middle Schools.
- Marjorie S. Fisher Boys & Girls Club, which will serve Benoist Farms Elementary, Grassy Waters Elementary, Seminole Trails Elementary, and Jeaga Middle Schools.
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Boca Raton, which will serve Boca Raton Elementary and J.C. Mitchell Elementary Schools.
- Neil S. Hirsch Family Boys & Girls Club, which will serve Wellington Elementary and New Horizons Elementary Schools.
- John I Leonard High School
- Forrest Hill Community High School
- Lake Worth High School
- Jupiter Community High School